Horse Stall Rental
Overnight Horse Stall Rental
Bedded stalls for overnight stays are available throughout the year by reservation only. Overnight stalls are $20.00 per stall per night for unbedded, or $30.00 per stall per night for bedded stalls. Lessee must have a health permit on the animal before occupying a stall. To make arrangements for overnight stalls please callbetween 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.
General Barn Rules
- No riding on the Fairpark other than in the arena or on the river trail.
- No washing horses in the barns
- No smoking in or within 25′ of the barns
- Do not tie your horses to the stall doors
- Do not leave your animals unattended while not in the rented stalls
- Aisle ways must be clear of all debris including hay or other items used for the care of your horse or stall.
- For sanitary purposes we recommend the bedding be 2 to 4 inches thick throughout the stall. Shavings can be purchased from the Operations Department.
- Fairpark must be notified of all sick animals and the animal should be stalled in a separate barn to avoid the spreading of any disease.
- Fairpark hours in general are 8:00 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. (Gates are locked at 8:30 p.m.) access to the barns is prohibited after these hours.
- The arena(s), holding pens and other facilities are off limits when closed for events or maintenance reasons.
Rental Stall Questions
Please callif you have any questions or would like to rent a stall.